#639 Online Sextortion With Detective Superintendent Jayne Crossling
*Content warning - Parental disgression advised*
Topics discussed in this episode:
- ACCCE with the AFP
- How is ACCCE different to the eSafety Commissioner?
- How often is online sexual extortion happening?
- What does it generally look like?
- Are there any particular platforms that are worse than others?
- Why are parents disengaged from their child's online activity?
- How to prevent this from happening?
- What to do once it has happened?
- Avoid blame
- Seek professional help
- Do not pay the scammers
- Response kit
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at [email protected]