#474 The Art of Insubordination With Todd Kashdan
How do we raise children who are independant, critical thinkers while also fitting in?
Topics included in this episode:
- Justin speaks with Todd Kashdan about his new book
- "We want our youth to be compelling - likeability plus confidence."
- Instilling values
- Basketball free throws
- Losing while you stick to your principles is better than winning by taking the shortcuts
- Stereotyped, non-conforming behaviour
- Masculinity and insubordination
Learn more about Todd Kashdan or buy his book, The Art of Insubordination
Purchase a ticket to the Bringing Up Boys Summit
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at [email protected].