#883 Santa Tightens His Belt
With only 54 days left until Christmas are you beginning to feel a little anxious about expenses? After all, the cost of living is going up, and gifts aren't getting any cheaper! You can have honest conversations with your children about budgets and presents - and still keep the Magic of Christmas alive!
Topics in this episode:
- The joys and stress of shopping for gifts
- Giving and receiving
- Anxiety over money
- Expectations and values
- Wants or needs?
- Three E's of Effective Discipline
- Giving in fantasy what they can't have in reality
- Easing parental guilt at Christmas
Some Happy Families Christmas Articles:
- Take Back Christmas
- 10 Easy Traditions That Can Make Christmas Meaningful For Your Family
- 16 Gifts our Children Need For Christmas
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at [email protected]
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.