#557 Parenting Myths - Part 1
This week Justin & Kylie will be debunking some parenting myths
Topics discussed in today's podcast:
- What does it mean to be a good parent?
- Each child brings a new parenting challenge
- Parenting teaches you a lot about yourself
- How do we measure our success as a parent?
- Myth 1 - Being a good parent means to self-sacrifice
- Myth 2 - If you're a good parent you'll put your kids before your spouse
Find us on Facebook at Dr Justin Coulson's Happy Families
Email us your questions and comments at [email protected]