Stevie Leigh (they/she) is a somatic practitioner, a writer, mystic, and a caretaker in many forms. In service to body autonomy and literacy, they help people find their way back to themselves.
In this episode, Eryn and Stevie talk about:
- Stevie’s healing journey and how they came into somatic work
- Critical inner voices and parts of ourselves
- Slowing down & trauma
- Integrating head and body for trauma healing
- You are fine just how you are!
- Growing around our trauma, not getting rid of it
- What is somatics?
- Working with somatics and spirituality for trauma healing
- Stevie’s journey with queerness
- What is the self? What are our selves?
- Accessing more expansiveness and curiosity and imagination
- Hangups around wellness world meets capitalism
- The trauma of capitalism
- The empress archetype & pleasure
- Growing our awareness of pleasure
Blog for this episode: www.living-open.com/blog/stevie-leigh