Apolonia Rockwell Show
The Importance of Mental Health in Company Cultures
In this first episode under the new name, Dangerous Jobs, Apolonia is joined by Rory Mele, a field safety professional and the Director of Environmental Health and Safety at BHI who is especially passionate about suicide prevention and mental health in the workplace.
Today’s topics include:
* How the holiday season can bring a sense of sadness and bring down mental health for some
* Why working in health and safety is very personal
* Creating healthy and safe company cultures and supporting the total health of workers
* Building a resilient workforce in the face of high suicide rates
* Programs and policies Rory is a part of to keep his workplaces safe
Thanks so much to Rory Mele for being a guest!
Connect with Rory:
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “Dangerous Jobs with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/true-safety-services.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.