In the mono: With Scott Morrison on holidays, Nationals leader Michael McCormack became acting Prime Minister for a week, and he wound up acting like a fool: attacking black lives matter protestors and job seekers while also standing up for his misinformation posting backbenchers in the name of free speech.
And joining us for a chat during Presidential Inauguration week is Planet America’s Chas Licciardello. What will be Trump’s positive legacy? What is Biden going to face during the next four years? And what happened to Chas’ snack-based instagram account?
Listen to Chas’ podcast PEP here:
News Fighters is a comedic look at the week in Australian news, media and political hypocrisy, hosted by ex-Tonightly and Chaser editor Dylan Behan.
Watch this episode on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/0PD6sx3kNTw
To support the show and get exclusive ad-free, extended and bonus episodes, become a member of Sanspants Plus: https://www.sanspantsradio.com/plus/
- World Wide Website: http://www.newsfighters.com
- Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/NewsfightersPod
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NewsFighters
- Email: [email protected]
- Buy us a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/newsfighters
- Buy merch:: https://www.redbubble.com/people/dylabdesigns
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2Uh1kmZ
- Spotify: https://sptfy.com/1fkQ
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/2YRpZ08
- Pocketcasts: http://bit.ly/2PHbVT2
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2UrV5wf
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/newsfighters
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.