Decoding Women’s Sleep Patterns and Metrics With Morgan Adams
Today, I have a friend and a special guest on the podcast, Morgan Adams.
We talk about sleep, why you need to get more of it, how to get quality sleep, how to manage lack of sleep, and common problems women encounter with sleep.
Morgan Adams is a sleep expert. She is known as the “sleep soulmate”, and is a double certified holistic sleep coach. She is on a mission to help women reclaim their rest and achieve better sleep.
We talk about:
- 14:20 - How Morgan got into the realm of sleep health and her awful bout with insomnia
- 18:20 - Sleep problems for men and women
- 20:00 - Why women are light sleepers
- 22:20 - The usual benefits Morgan’s clients get when they work with her
- 24:00 - Managing lack of sleep as a new mom
- 32:00 - Challenging the mindset that sleep deprivation is a badge of honor
- 39:00 - Having a morning routine for stress so you can sleep better
- 42:00 - EMF radiation and your sleep
- 49:00 - Blue light and its effect on your sleep
- 52:00 - Getting less deep sleep as you grow older
- 57:00 - Brittany’s sleep scores
- 59:00 - Ideal percentage for REM and deep sleep
- 01:02:00 - Drinking alcohol and its impact on your sleep
- 01:05:00 - Tracking your sleep
- Get my Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe: Use ingredients that balance your hormones, support your menstrual cycle, preconception health and beyond.
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases.
- Morgan’s website
- Morgan’s Instagram; Mention this podcast and get $75 OFF her services
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
- Get cute EMF-blocking clothing made for women by women from Juunaday and use the discount code BRITTANY to get 10% off and tag me if you wear it!
- Take Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs through the supplement Noo Moon by NOOCI to boost energy levels, stabilize hormones, and alleviate menstrual cycle symptoms. Use my discount code BRITTANY to save now!