Memoirs of faith food fitness
Ep 175: Happy Holidays Your Guide To Thrive This December With your Weigt Loss Goals
Hey, Friend!, welcome to another episode of Lose Weight With Macros: The Basics Podcast!
December is finally here and here's my December message for my Lose weight with macros podcast family:
This is a time of year when we feel pressure from all sides to overeat. The parties and gatherings, cookies in the break room, and presents to buy.
But let's face it: Christmas is only once a year. So what should you do?
1. You can enjoy your foods & fmaily because it's Christmas... AND you can put a plan in place.
2. If you're interested in learning more about how I can help you get started with my Lose weight with macros podcast family, here are some of the options we offer:
- Virtual Pantry Makeover (we'll help you figure out which foods to make the most of in your pantry and for your family)
- Custom Macros (we'll build a custom plan just for you)
- Weight Loss Coaching (we'll work together to make sure that you stay on track & help you build positive behaviours)
3. You can share this episode with a friend who needs to hear this too!.
Just remember: small steps are better than no steps at all!
For now family, let's dive into the episode
Book a session here
We need YOUR Feedback share it-> HERE
GRAB YOUR HOLIDAY EATING GUIDEBOOK HERE
You can also listen to the show on:
I'm so excited to hear what you think of the podcast! Leave your review here.
As Featured on the UK Best 10 Nutrition Coaching Podcast;
Click here if you'd like to work with Verona & apply for 1:1 mindset-focused nutrition coaching using the person-centred approach.
EPISODE SHOWNOTES: vanutritioncoaching.co.uk/