New year resolutions are common this time of year, but here’s why Dr. Tracy believes that focusing on habits is more important. Also in this episode - how Dots candy helped her understand the concept of habits.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- The seven most common bad habits.
- The small decisions and actions that we do every day are the sum of our habits.
- Duke University – 40% of what we do is determined by habits, not decisions.
- The three types of habits.
- Where habits are stored in the brain.
- How Dots candy helped Dr. Tracy understand the concept of habits.
- How to break a habit.
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day.” ~ Jim Rohn
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Motivation Wave by BJ Fogg
- Thrive Market
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
© 2021 Tracy Page, MD