New Year, New You w/ special guest DR KENT BANKS
Our FACES are brought to you by the incredible people at MD Esthetics! This week, we chat with Dr. Kent Banks from MD Esthetics about everything from skincare to botox to filler to laser treatments. Which treatments will give you the fastest and most permanent results? Can you really have a NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT? What are the top tips and tricks to keeping your skin HEALTHY as you age? And we celebrate “DRY JANUARY” with a dry cider from Millionaire's Row in the Okanagan! https://www.millionairesrowcider.com/home
HAPPY NEW YEAR NEW YOU!!! Not that there was anything wrong with the OLD you…but in this episode we’re gonna talk about a more “REFRESHED AND REJUVINATED YOU”…the YOU that looks like you just got back from a VACATION. Our skin wizard today is Dr. KENT BANKS from MD Esthetics!! Make sure to check out their information at www.lookamazing.ca . We both HIGHLY recommend the team at MD Esthetics and know YOU will love them as well!!
About Dr. Kent Banks MD
With more than 30 years of clinical medical experience in primary care and cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Banks is a Co-Founder and Medical Director of MD ESTHETICS and a nationally recognized authority in non-surgical facial and skin rejuvenation.
His expertise in the field has led him to become an Allergan-appointed lecturer and trainer of physicians in cosmetic medicine techniques across Canada. Leveraging his advanced techniques, Dr. Banks developed the non-surgical facelift, VolumaLift, together with Dr. Milkovich.
- Medical Degree – University of Calgary, Canada
- Practical Dermatology Diploma – University of Cardiff, UK
- Co-Founder and Board Member of British Columbia Society of Aesthetic Physicians
- Member of British Columbia Medical Association
- Member of Canadian Medical Association
- Fellow of American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Licensed by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
Thanks for listening xoxox Robin and Chelsea