Lauren Clemett was an already successful business owner of a marketing agency specialising in working with professionals building a personal brand. But it wasn’t until she sharted showing what she could do through becoming an author of bestsellers, and winning awards, that she realised that it wasn’t enough to be the best - you need to make it easy for people to KNOW you are the best
Lauren joined forces with Annette Densham to then found The Audacious agency - specifically designed to help coaches, leaders and consultants become a known brand to help grow thriving businesses
Lauren’s full of information based around her years of neuropsychology learnings, on how the brain sees and understands brands
This is such a full, powerful episode of gems and ideas for any small business owner
During this episode Lauren and Rachel discuss the following:
- Why you don’t want to get to the “WOFTAM” stage (and why that’s the point she normally meets her clients
- How to avoid the “itty bitty shitty committee”
- Why understanding the Amygdala (in the brain) can make us a better marketer for our businesses
- Why it’s important to avoid shiny object syndrome
- How you can position yourself as an expert.
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY ROCKET
IMPORTANT LINKS MENTIONED DURING MAP IT MARKETING EPISODES
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.