ACTFL Proficiency Levels and Performance Descriptors
In this episode I walk through the ACTFL Proficiency Levels and Performance Descriptors.
[sign up for Talking Points]
- What they are
- How they are used in teaching and learning
- How they are designed
- How they are organized
- What each proficiency level involves
- Breakdown of Interpersonal Proficiency Levels
- How to use Proficiency Levels (Performance Descriptors) in the classroom
- wlclassroom.com/ican -- walks through writing I can statements that are truly communicative and there is a link to the ACTFL Performance Descriptors
- wlclassroom.com/levelup -- shows what language looks like at each proficiency level and what students can focus on (or do) to level up.
Connect with Joshua and the World Language Classroom Community