02 INTERVIEW: Colette Stevenson - A Brand Is More Than A Logo
Join me and designer Colette Stevenson as we discuss how to create a brand that's memorable and aligned with your message.
Most importantly, Colette shares actionable tips on creating a footprint that connects with your target audience.
What We Talk About
- How to form a colour palette without a graphic designer
- Forming a strong footprint on social media, without posting every day
- How do I get more engagement?
Branding goes hand in hand with social media marketing. So if you haven't already listened, check out episode 01 where I deep-dive into attracting clients on social media without paid ads.
Colette is the founder of Postagrid, a system to create cohesive Instagram grids that align with your brand message.
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.
Want to get rid of the 'I can't think of what to write' time? Grab my 100 Content Prompts now - pay once and get lifetime access.