04 Create Your Own Business Blueprint
I tackle some of the ways you can create a business that fits you like a glove.
What I Cover
- How to use your 'why' to drive business decisions
- Ways to select the right business support for you
- Targeting the right clients (it may not be what you think!)
If you're looking for a book that deep-dives into creating a business, instead of a job, check out the E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber.
So, listen up and enjoy!
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.
Want to get rid of the 'I can't think of what to write' time? Grab my 100 Content Prompts now - pay once and get lifetime access.