Charis Chats with Dr. Eben Alexander and Karen Newell – Living in a Mindful Universe
In this episode, I am joined by the co-authors of “Living in a Mindful Universe,” neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander and Karen Newell.
You may recognize Dr. Alexander as a prior guest on this podcast when he shared in detail about his remarkable NDE (near-death experience) that he wrote about in his New York Times #1 bestseller “Proof of Heaven.”
Dr. Alexander was an academic neurosurgeon for over 25 years, including 15 years at the Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Children’s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School in Boston. In 2008, he experienced a transcendental Near-Death Experience (NDE) during a week-long coma from an inexplicable brain infection that completely transformed his worldview. A pioneering scientist and modern thought leader in the emerging science that acknowledges the primacy of consciousness in the universe.
Karen Newell is an author and specialist in personal development with a diverse body of work that rests upon the foundation of heart-centered consciousness. As an innovator in the emerging field of brainwave entrainment audio meditation, Karen empowers others in their journeys of self-discovery by demonstrating how to connect to inner guidance, achieve inspiration, improve wellness, and develop intuition. She is co-founder of Sacred Acoustics.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understanding of the relationship between science and spirituality and how they are intersecting more than you may have realized
- Dr. Eben Alexander's near-death experience and his transformational insights on life, death, and consciousness
- Karen Newell's personal development story and her experiences with brainwave and audio meditation
- The benefits and science behind using binaural beats to enhance meditation and induce deeper states of relaxation
- The concept of daily life reviews and how they can help uncover important life lessons and enable personal transformation
- Exploration of the fascinating scientific research into reincarnation, the evolution of consciousness, and the ultimate purpose of life
So join us, open your mind, and let's wander together into the depths of consciousness, life, death, and everything in between.
- Book "Living in a Mindful Universe" by Dr. Eben Alexander and Karen Newell: https://amzn.to/3KfAiVf (available via Kindle, Audiobook, or Hardcover) (affiliate link)
- Sacred Acoustics website: https://www.sacredacoustics.com/?ref=zWHl2v5h-Od_u (affiliate link) And use this Coupon Code for 10% off: CHARIS
- Dr. Eben Alexander’s website: http://ebenalexander.com/
- Get my FREE on-demand video training: How to Live Life on Your Own Terms & Timeline (Ditch Life's Guilt & Anxiety — Finally Find More Peace of Mind) https://charisyourlife.com/video
- Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/charisyourlife
- Follow me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/charisyourlife/
- Follow me on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/charisyourlife/
- Follow me on YouTube: https://charisyourlife.com/youtube/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/charisyourlife/
- My website: https://charisyourlife.com/