My Mom Came to Me in a Dream
In this episode, I share with you a lucid dream I had recently about my Mom, who passed away nearly ten years ago.
It’s no surprise that this would happen close to Mother’s Day because that’s the time of year that I tend to become the most emotional when thinking about her. It’s typically the time that I tend to feel the most sadness and grief. I think of her often, especially around Thanksgiving, since that’s when she passed, but leading up to Mother’s Day is when I FEEL her. And even though this is something that I notice each year, it somehow sneaks up on me and surprises me.
What You’ll Learn:
- The details of the lucid dream I had recently that included a visit from my Mom
- The healing process of dealing with the loss of a loved one and the role that dreams can play in that process
- The significance of my dream and the messages it conveyed
- The importance of trusting your intuitive thoughts and feelings
- The acceptance of grief and the value of emotional connections with loved ones
I treasure moments when I feel more connected to her. I want to have times when I’m more emotional because that means I’m human and I’m living. And being able to feel and express these waves of emotions, even when they are painful, means I’m more connected to myself.
You can also listen to more about the importance of feeling our feelings on my recent bonus Charis Chats episode with Rhonda Britten (link below).
- Recent bonus episode “Charis Chats with Rhonda Britten – Fearless Living”: https://pod.fo/e/17996c
- Get my FREE on-demand video training: How to Live Life on Your Own Terms & Timeline (And Stop Sacrificing Your Sanity, Personal Space, or Social Life) https://charisyourlife.com/video
- Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/charisyourlife
- Follow me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/charisyourlife/
- Follow me on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/charisyourlife/
- Follow me on YouTube: https://charisyourlife.com/youtube/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/charisyourlife/
- My website: https://charisyourlife.com/