The Human Body: Weird Facts (Part 2)
In today's episode of 7 in 7 we have part 2 of The Human Body: Weird Facts! So hit play and listen to "The Human Body: Weird Facts (Part 2)".
Space Questions in Todays Episode:
- Are our lungs the same size?
- Which are stronger, human teeth or shark teeth?
- Which body part never stops growing?
- How much time do humans spend sitting on a toilet in their life?
- How many more bones are there in a giraffe’s neck than a human’s neck?
- When we blush, which body part besides our cheeks gets red?
- Who has more taste buds, a child, or an adult?
- Which is our largest muscle?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we'll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At:
- That's Dad's Coffee Instagram
- That's Dad's Coffee Facebook
- That's Dad's Coffee YouTube
- That's Dad's Coffee Twitter