The Human Body: Weird Facts (Part 1)
In today's episode of 7 in 7 we have part 1 of The Human Body: Weird Facts! So hit play and listen to "The Human Body: Weird Facts (Part 1)".
Space Questions in Todays Episode:
- How much saliva (spit) does our mouth make in a day?
- Where does the word “muscle” come from?
- Is anything living in your belly button?
- Do our bodies make light?
- How much skin comes off our bodies each year?
- Can newborn babies make tears?
- How many times does a human heartbeat in a person’s life?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we'll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At:
- That's Dad's Coffee Instagram
- That's Dad's Coffee Facebook
- That's Dad's Coffee YouTube
- That's Dad's Coffee Twitter