The Amazing Animal Facts Episode (Part 1)
In today's episode of 7 in 7 we go over some Amazing Animal Facts! So hit play and listen to "The Amazing Animal Facts Episode (Part 1)".
Space Questions in Todays Episode:
- The smallest monkey is about as tall as?
- Paper can be made out of which animal’s poop?
- What can’t cats taste?
- Which animal can’t move their eyeballs?
- Which are the only birds that can fly backward?
- How many insects can a giant anteater eat in a day?
- What does an eastern spotted skunk do before it sprays?
- What are the largest animals that ever lived?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we'll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At:
- That's Dad's Coffee Instagram
- That's Dad's Coffee Facebook
- That's Dad's Coffee YouTube
- That's Dad's Coffee Twitter