Activity Quest is all about getting out and about this summer, whatever the weather! In this episode:
- Bex visits the London Transport Museum's depot in Acton to find out all about trains, busses and other forms of transport.
- Sean tells us about a maize maze in Worcestershire, an island retreat owned by the National Trust in Poole and suggests an activity that might help you cool off in hot weather.
- George suggests something to do at home – why not try making your own travel magazine by cutting up or printing out some photos and making some mock reviews?
- Anna Louise talks to Amelia from Millets Farm in Oxfordshire all about Pick Your Own (PYO) which is open now, gives us some top fruit picking tips, and talks a little more about the animals.
- Then we're off to Anna's own farm to answer a question from Ava: how do you keep the animals cool in hot weather?
Tell us what you're up to at FunKidsLive.com/ActivityQuest and we might use what you send us in a future episode.
Opening times and prices correct as of recording. Check before you travel.
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.