Getting Proactive with Preventative Safety Measures w/ Chris Cameron of Makovicka PT
In this episode, Apolonia is joined by Chris Cameron, the Director of the Occupational Health Program at Makovicka Physical Therapy, for a conversation on:
* The tragedy and collateral damage that comes with workplace accidents
* How companies can be proactive about preventing injuries
* Makovicka’s screening process in evaluating injury trends and creating early injury intervention plans
* Listening to employee’s concerns and getting them better prepared before an injury even happens
* Staying with companies and their employees every step of the way to ensure the best safety outcomes each year
Thanks so much to Chris Cameron for being a guest!
Connect with Chris:
Email: [email protected]
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.