In this episode, Apolonia talks with Thomas Carson of SOSPES, about how EHS software can best be utilized to organize and document tangible data within safety programs. As well as the importance of marrying organizational procedures and safety culture.
In this episode, Thomas Carson and Apolonia discuss:
* EHS software dashboards can be utilized to:
- Give structure to safety culture
- Show tangible data and results to leadership
- Document prevention, training progress, incidents, observations, safety concerns
* The future of safety and where Thomas sees safety protocols and procedures are headed.
Thanks so much to Thomas Carson for being a guest!
Learn more about Thomas Carson and SOSPES at https://sospes.com/
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
* Stitcher: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Stitcher.
* Podfollow: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-PodFollow.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.