In this episode, Apolonia talks with Clancy Brown, who is a physical therapist, a co-owner of a gym (Crossfit Endure in Windsor, Colorado), and the owner of a physical therapy and wellness company (Core Concept).
Topics that Clancy and Apolonia discuss in this episode:
* Clancy’s view that CrossFit can sometimes be more helpful for people than a traditional healthcare setting.
* Clancy’s big decision to buy a gym with his wife.
* How gyms can provide a sense of community for members. And how companies can learn about community from places such as gyms.
* That people often don't need education as much as they need motivation and inspiration. This is where community comes in. Someone might know that they need to stop smoking and exercise more. But knowledge often isn’t enough. Do they have a community supporting them and holding them accountable?
* How the personal and the professional are intricately connected.
Thanks so much to Clancy Brown for being a guest! Learn more about Clancy: https://www.gocoreconcept.com.
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.