In this episode, Apolonia again talks with Bec Corvin, who is responsible for Safety and Leadership Development at ProTect-All Solutions. A safety and leadership company that specializes in building relationships and reducing risk through strategically developing an organization’s culture, ProTect-All Solutions has locations in Houston and Pittsburgh.
To learn more about the work Bec Corvin is doing, visit https://www.mindbodysafety.org
Topics that Bec and Apolonia discuss in this episode:
* The need to further the conversation on “unseen hazards” like anger, stress and solutions to those hazards
* The early stages of companies investing in employee services like counseling, and the future of safety programs
* Tips for implementing mental health programs, uniting safety culture with workplace culture
* Normalizing proving counseling for workers as a part of safety and risk management
Thanks so much to Bec Corvin for being a guest!
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
* Stitcher: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Stitcher.
* Podfollow: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-PodFollow.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.