Apolonia Rockwell Show
Preventative Safety Programs All Employers Should Be Using w/ Chris Cameron of Makovicka PT
In this episode, Apolonia is once again joined by Chris Cameron, the Director of the Occupational Health Program at Makovicka Physical Therapy, to continue their conversation on preventative safety measures. Today’s topics include:
* Recent stories of workplace incidents and what went wrong
* How employers can be more proactive with preventative safety measures
* The effectiveness of a pre-shift stretch program
* How pre-screening your employees can identify possible injuries before they happen
* Why listening to your employees and giving them validation helps with the recovery process
Thanks so much to Chris Cameron for being a guest!
Connect with Chris:
Email: [email protected]
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/true-safety-services.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.