Be In Demand with Laurie-Ann Murabito
142. The Surprising Power of Your Inner Circle
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” #TRUTH
The people we surround ourselves with have a profound impact on our mindset, behavior, and ultimately, our success.
Positive, supportive, and encouraging individuals can uplift us, challenge us to grow, and help us reach new heights. On the other hand, negative, toxic, or unsupportive individuals can drain our energy, lower our self-esteem, and hold us back from reaching our potential.
In this episode, we'll explore how you can evaluate the impact of the people in your life and make intentional choices to surround yourself with a community that lifts you up and helps you thrive.
Join us as we explore:
- The key question to ask yourself to identify the right people to spend time with
- The benefits of belonging to a mastermind or community and how it can support your business growth
- How the people you surround yourself with can help you take your business to the next level
And if you're feeling isolated or lacking a supportive community, don't worry – we've got you covered. Tune in to discover how you can find new people who encourage and uplift you.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Grab the FREE resource Go from Unknown to Visible.
- Follow me on Instagram: @laurieann.murabito
- For more about me and what I do, check out my website.
- If you’re looking for support to grow your business faster, get fully booked and profitable, schedule a call to explore if you’d be a good fit for one of my coaching programs.