Be In Demand with Laurie-Ann Murabito
STOP Worrying About Tomorrow: How To Get Started And Win Now
They say ignorance is bliss and that can work in your favor every time.
Getting started takes the most energy and you’ll never regret it. It’s time to get started on your business, that goal, or making that dream your reality. It all starts with doing the reps.
Be fully present in the moment with your audience. This is the secret to doing your best and connecting with your audience.
In this episode, I share how I went from being a shy gal to a professional speaker by not dwelling on the what if’s that might happen and the lessons I’ve learned from saying yes.
Check out what you’ll learn:
- How to stop thinking about what could go wrong or wondering what others will think, so you don't open the door to letting fear be your co-pilot.
- The times I’ve said yes to the event at the moment without worrying about where it will lead. Learn from this story to apply to your business journey, so that you show up and do your best right now.
- Learning public speaking skills is about being fully present with your audience and not the after show.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Grab the FREE resource Go from Unknown to Visible.
- Follow me on Instagram: @laurieann.murabito
- For more about me and what I do, check out my website at https://www.speakandstandout.com
- If you’re looking for support to grow your business faster, get fully booked and profitable, schedule a call to explore if you’d be a good fit for one of my coaching programs at https://book-with-laurie-ann.as.me/schedule.php
This episode is brought to you by Sales Edge, the all you need all in one platform to run your successful business. Email marketing, unlimited courses, websites, memberships, landing pages, social media scheduler, CRM, and more for one low monthly price. It’s my one solution to ALL of my business needs. Try it here.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my episodes.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share this with others and leave a review. My mission is to help more people like you share your voice and communicate with confidence to get seen and heard by your ideal clients.
Thank you for listening,