161. Beyond Facts and Figures: The Magnetic Pull of Storytelling in Sales and Persuasion
Stories sell ideas, products, services, and beliefs! Tell the right story.
Let's unlock the transformative potential of storytelling, revealing its ability to captivate hearts and minds, and ultimately, to persuade.
As we delve into the essence of storytelling, we discover that these narratives act as mental picture books, skillfully painting scenarios that enable our audience to step into the very heart of our story. They see, hear, and feel themselves immersed in its narrative tapestry, forging a powerful connection that leaves an indelible mark.
Learn how you can become like the best leaders, influencers and speakers by using stories to make your point.
Check out what you’ll learn:
- 81% of people want to write a book and share their stories. Few actually write or decide to tell their story and why you don’t need to be a part of that group.
- How stories need to be a part of your selling cycle and used when leading and influencing others.
- What your audience “sees” when they hear your story and the evidence it gives them.
PLUS, why do you only need a few stories to tell again and again?
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get on the waitlist for IN Demand Signature Speech NOW!
- Follow me on Instagram: @laurieann.murabito
- Click and read more info over on my website.
- If you’re looking for support to grow your business faster, get positioned as the expert and leave your audience mesmerized with your story, then schedule a call to learn more about my programs and how we can get you speaking infant of the "right" audiences.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of my episodes.
Feel free to DM me, I'd love to continue the conversation and get to know you and hear your story.
Thank you for listening,
This episode is brought to you by Sales Edge, the all you need all in one platform to run your successful business. Email marketing, unlimited courses, websites, memberships, landing pages, social media scheduler, CRM, and more for one low monthly price. It’s my one solution to ALL of my business needs. Try it here.