My Ectopic Pregnancy Story
In 2016 Charlotte started having the worst cramps she'd ever had. In 48 hours she'd been rushed to emergency, was told she was pregnant, that the pregnancy however was ectopic and she'd need to be rushed into surgery to save her life. On top of all of that the person who she thought she could rely on was anything but supportive.
In her own words Charlotte recounts the day that changed her life.
- Charlotte Crosby @charlottegshore
- Nova Podcasts Instagram @novapodcastsofficial
- Ectopic Pregnancy Trust UK ectopic.org.uk
- Miscarriage Association UK
- Royal Womens Hospital Aus thewomens.org.au
Host: Charlotte Crosby
Managing Producer: Andrew Brentnall
Executive Producer & Editor: Elise Cooper
Senior Producer & Editor: Rachael Hart
Find more great podcasts like this at novapodcasts.com.au
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.