061 The Summer Sessions: Your Summer Body Starts Here
I always think that the summer is a brilliant opportunity to take a step back, evaluate what you’ve been doing for your body and mind so far this year, and then use that as a springboard for the autumn. It’s also a great time to change the intensity, do something different and give your body a little bit of a change / rest!
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Is it time to change the pace a bit for the summer?
- How to make a summer fitness plan
- What different approach you can take if you haven’t done what you told yourself you would do at the start of the year
- What you can change if you’ve been exercising regularly, but not seeing the results you wanted to
- Why changing the routine, trying different things and setting new goals might be good for you
If you’d like to maintain your fitness in the summer, changing up your routine a little bit might give you some new perspectives. Your body and mind will really thank you for it.
- Join the ChickFit Members Club - www.chickfit.co.uk/membersclub
- My website https://www.chickfit.co.uk/
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/alixchickfit
- Review and subscribe to my podcast https://www.podfollow.com/chickfit