If you want to create a personal transformation in your body’s appearance, or if you are a coach who facilitates transformation in your clients’ health and appearance, or perhaps you fall victim to overeating or boredom eating…
…then you are going to eat this episode up!
Because I get to dive deep into the mind of Ella Magers, an author and longtime transformation coach who has been named among Shape Magazine’s 50 Hottest Trainers in America, took first place in the bikini division at the FAME Fitness World Championships, and has been featured on Bodybuilding.com as trainer of the month. She is the bombshell behind the brand Sexy, Fit Vegan.
Ella Became vegetarian at 7 yrs old and fully embraced veganism at 15. And, wait till you hear how her parents and the rest of her family responded to that...
In this interview, Ella dishes on:
- how she up-leveled her activism by helping others feel empowered to make choices that align with their own values
- some important guidelines to follow to start building muscle as someone new to plant-based eating
- with so many popular diets promising health and weight loss, she explains the difference between making food choices out of love for yourself rather than relying on willpower when it comes to getting results in fitness
- And embracing what it means to be sexy while addressing body image and disordered eating habits.
Request to join our community of rebels at www.eatinglikeyougiveadamn.com/group for recipes and support.
If you like what you hear, don't forget to:
- Leave a REVIEW
- Snap a PHOTO while listening to the show and tag @eatinglikeyougiveadamn on Instagram and Facebook
Veg On, Rebels.