Today I want to talk about the things that I've achieved over the last 12 months, and not only the shiny stuff, but also the things that have happened behind the scenes in those 12 months, in order to allow me to step through some of the major hurdles that I've had.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- The difference that group accountability and supportive environment can make
- How to recognise a moment for pivoting and shifting some of the messaging that you are putting out there
- Working out health issues that come up as a consequence of growth challenges
- How important subconscious work and noticing your upper limits is
- Creating new avenues and new streams of business in order to energise yourself
We all have the capacity to create results quickly. In order to get to any level of success, you need to understand that deep work truly matters. Surrounding yourself with the right kind of people is one of the most important things, as well as learning to protect your own energy and your own ability to deliver.
- The Big Leap, a book by Gay Hendricks https://amzn.to/3ib5zLf
- Apply for Anna Parker Naples’ Accelerated Results Mastermind http://www.annapn.co/mastermind