Episode 124: It was the Elves
Author Seanan McGuire joins us to explain how the elves helped Eurovision Song Contest: the Story of Fire Saga earn a Hugo nomination.
It was the Elves Summary
- #EurovisionAgain: 1969 (0:56)
- Happy Birthday, Fire Saga! (5:17)
- Welcome, Seanan McGuire! (11:14)
- How does Fire Saga fit into the sci-fi/fantasy genre? (13:47)
- What is the Hugo Awards nomination process? (16:18)
- How can Eurofans help? (21:11)
- Cover art: Netflix
- Episode Transcript
- #64: Win Win Win Win
- #89: 12 Points to Fire Saga?
- Hugo-Nominated Eurovision Song Contest: the Story of Fire Saga is a Bardic Fantasy (Tor.com)
- Pegasus Awards
- The 79th World Science Fiction Convention (DISCON III)
Special Guest: Seanan McGuire.