The government has set out its plans, in the nick of time, for the oil and gas sector to cut carbon emissions and evolve to 2030. There are plenty of hopes and big numbers, but it’s clear the industry is expected to stump up a fair amount of cash to make the dreams come true.
The energy transition is going to be more like a nightmare for some oil exporters. West African producers in particular face instability and disruptive change as prices fluctuate and the world shifts to new resources.
Adding a touch of showbiz glamour to proceedings, Amazon has begun shooting a new supernatural series, The Rig. But what eldritch horror can compete with price crashes and political wranglings? Our money is on mutant seagulls.
Energy Voice helps organisations understand the geopolitical, economic and financial factors that underpin market events, and give you a view on what’s coming over the horizon. As a listener to this podcast, you can get a free trial of energyvoice.com, giving you two weeks of unrestricted access to the latest crucial news and insight. The trial is entirely without obligation – we don’t want your credit card, and there’s no auto-enrolment at the end. 📧 Email [email protected] to get the best market analysis in the world, free.
🗣 To find out how to speak to over one million qualified users in global energy, through our peerless digital news and insight platform, visit https://www.energyvoice.com/content-services
Bookmark and subscribe to energyvoice.com, sign up to our newsletter, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- To accept the trial offer, email [email protected] providing your name.
- One of our sales team will set up as a user of the Energy Voice website, apply your trial allowance and email you to provide access instructions.
- You will have two weeks of unlimited access from the point at which the trial allowance is instigated. At the end of the trial period you will retain your user account but will only be able to view a restricted number of articles as a free registered user (currently four per month).
- You will not be automatically enrolled on a paid subscription at the end of the trial period. A member of the sales team will contact you to find out if you are interested in subscribing, provide options for subscription and payment if so, and process the transaction with your authorisation. Alternatively you can purchase a subscription directly from the website.
- We retain the right to terminate trials and free registered user accounts without notice or explanation.