Is Coupang Korea's Amazon? | Breaking down Coupang (NYSE: CPNG)
In this episode, Dan and Albert break down Coupang Inc. Coupang is South Korea’s largest e-commerce company. The company sells apparel, electronics, footwear, food products, furniture, nutritional supplements, and other products. Its segments include Product Commerce and Growth Initiatives. It is the largest foreign IPO on Wall Street since Alibaba.
Leave us a Review! If you enjoy listening to the podcast, we'd love for you to rate us 5-stars on iTunes / Apple Podcasts. Here's a link to leave a review right now :)
In this episode we cover:
- What is Coupang? (2:26)
- Why is Korea perfect for e-commerce? (6:09)
- How Coupang's logistics drive its success (14:55)
- Coupang's operational expenditure against benchmarks (21:56)
- Does it matter that Coupang is not profitable? (32:55)
- Zencastr - Use our link for 30% off a professional account: https://zen.ai/freshcapitalapodforinvestors1
Follow and subscribe to our content.
All information contained in this podcast is for education and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional financial, legal or tax advice. The hosts of Fresh Capital are not financial professionals and are not aware of your personal financial circumstances. Any opinions expressed herein are not recommendations or advice. Please consult a licensed financial professional before you invest.
For more information visit our website at https://www.freshcapital.media/
Got feedback or suggestions? Send them to [email protected]