Should you Bet on DraftKings? | Breaking down DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG)
In this episode, Dan and Albert break down DraftKings Inc. DraftKings is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. The company provides users with daily fantasy sports (DFS), online sports betting, and iGaming (online casino) opportunities and is also involved in the design & development of sports betting and casino gaming platform software for online and retail sports book and casino gaming products. It operates in two segments: Business-to-consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business(B2B), of which the vast majority of its revenue comes from the B2C segment in the United States.
Leave us a Review! If you enjoy listening to the podcast, we'd love for you to rate us 5-stars on iTunes / Apple Podcasts. Here's a link to leave a review right now :)
In this episode we cover:
- What is DraftKings? (2:26)
- What is DraftKings' core business categories? (6:00)
- What is DraftKings' total addressable market (TAM) (16:20)
- How will DraftKings' acquire customers over competitors? (24:21)
- Does it matter that DraftKings' is not profitable? (36:08)
- Zencastr - Use our link for 30% off a professional account: https://zen.ai/freshcapitalapodforinvestors1
Follow and subscribe to our content.
All information contained in this podcast is for education and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional financial, legal or tax advice. The hosts of Fresh Capital are not financial professionals and are not aware of your personal financial circumstances. Any opinions expressed herein are not recommendations or advice. Please consult a licensed financial professional before you invest.
For more information visit our website at https://www.freshcapital.media/
Got feedback or suggestions? Send them to [email protected]