In today’s episode, we’ll be sharing ideas and insights around the sales year and revealing how the top sales leaders keep their teams motivated throughout the sales year.
The sales year might sound like this long 12-month sales cycle, yet it’s simply the amount of time it takes for you to close a deal within a fiscal year. For some salespeople, that’s six months. For others, it could be a year. You simply have to measure from the moment you first contact a prospect to when a salesperson’s commission hits the bank.
What You’ll Learn:
- The definition of a sales year
- What to do when you encounter a bloated pipeline
- How to handle prospect pushbacks
- How to keep your salespeople motivated during the entire sales year
- Where to find quick wins for your salespeople
- Key signs of a bloated funnel
- How to revitalize dormant sales conversations
Keeping your sales team motivated for the entirety of the sales year can be extremely difficult. For example, if your sales year lasts ten months, your salespeople will have to wait at least 11 months before the commissions start trickling in. So what can you do to keep your team members motivated throughout that period? Tune in to find out.
- Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
- Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
- Connect with Hamish Knox on Twitter https://twitter.com/sandlerinyyc