038 How Understanding and Adapting Your Behavioral Style Creates Motivation in Your Sales Team with Markku Kauppinen
Markku Kauppinen is the president and CEO of Extended DISC North America, Inc., an international assessment company operating in almost 50 countries focusing on hiring and employee development solutions. Markku’s primary focus has been to help individuals, teams, and organizations become more successful by providing easy-to-use information on how to modify behaviors.
In today’s episode, Markku shares ideas and insights into how leaders can understand and adapt their behavioral style to create motivation in their sales teams.
What You’ll Learn:
- How leaders can make better hiring decisions
- The process of developing employees to become more productive
- How to increase sales by improving salespeople
- Understanding an individual’s preferred behavioral style
- What leaders get wrong with communication
- The benefits of pausing before responding to a question
- How leaders can enhance communication, engagement and employee satisfaction
- The role of emotions in behavioral modifications
Though each individual is unique, most people possess these four behavioral tendencies to differing degrees: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness (DISC). Markku believes that understanding your own DISC behavioral style and those of others gives you powerful social interaction tools that eliminate avoidable conflict within teams.
- Extended DISC https://www.extendeddisc.org/
- Connect with Markku Kauppinen https://www.linkedin.com/in/markkukauppinen/
- Sandler in Calgary www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
- Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
- Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
- Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/