110. Sales and Procurement are Working Towards the Same Goal, with Mark Raffan
Love them or hate them, procurement is part of your customer's process. In today's episode, we get ideas and insights from Mark Raffan from Negotiations Ninja. Mark emphasizes the value of engaging with procurement early on. By doing so, ensures a smooth process and prevents issues down the line.
And if you find yourself confused by RFI, RFQ, and RFP...why don't you give us a call.
What You’ll Learn:
- What should salespeople know about procurement.
- Why you should engage procurement early in the conversation.
- How best to submit a “request for…” to procurement.
- Best practices for RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs.
- How best to structure RFP proposals.
- How to properly engage procurement professionals.
- Different between for RFTs and RFPs.