112. Differentiating in a Commoditized Vertical with Mike Wolfe and JP Acosta from Delgado Stone
In this insightful episode of Full Funnel Freedom, special guests Mike Wolf and JP Acosta from Delgado Stone Distributors are welcomed. The conversation unravels the strategies that have positioned Delgado Stone distinctively in a commoditized industry, underscoring the importance of exceptional customer service and a collaborative approach among sales, customer service, and marketing teams.
What you'll learn:
- The innovative strategies Delgado Stone employs to differentiate in a commoditized industry.
- How an unwavering commitment to customer service and product integrity forms the cornerstone of Delgado Stone’s success.
- The essence of synergistic collaboration among sales, customer service, and marketing teams.
- The pivotal role of technology in streamlining processes and fostering work-life integration.
- How a culture of learning from failure and genuine customer interactions underpin Delgado Stone’s sales philosophy.
Free offer for listeners of the Full Funnel Freedom Podcast.
It's incredibly frustrating as sales leaders when our sellers get a deal almost across the finish line, but can't quite push it to the finish, even though they've promised us that it's coming in real soon.
We are offering a Free white paper on Three ways to get those sales across the line.
To get this free, insightful report, visit us at fullfunnelfreedom.com/sputter
Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
Sponsorship or guest inquiries - [email protected]