Trade shows are among the best places you can find, land, and even close prospects. The attendees are people who are actually interested in your product or service, and the fact that they’ve paid the attendance fee means they potentially have the budget to spend. Unfortunately, not many sales teams get the most out of these opportunities. Today’s episode will go through ideas and insights around how you can make trade shows a much more successful vehicle for creating full funnel freedom.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get a better ROI from trade shows
- Why trade shows should not be selling events and what they should be instead
- How to book appointments with prospects at a trade show
- The 5-30-90 Tradeshow Selling Framework
- How to handle unqualified leads at a trade show
- How to differentiate between a suspect and a prospect at a trade show
- When and how to give your prospects a brochure
- How to make attendees earn your product information
Trade show exhibitions are expensive. From getting the booth, working on the display, preparing the materials you will need at the show, and even traveling to the venue, all that requires money. This is why it’s important to make sure you make the best ROI possible. Whether the event is virtual or in-person, the strategies in this episode will help you get the most bang for your buck the next time you set up a booth at a tradeshow.
- The Sandler Summit 2023 https://www.hamish.sandler.com/orlando
- Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandlerinyyc/
- Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
- Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
- Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/