#NotAboutUpod with Jamal, Marianne and Cousin Todd / 042 - part 1 - Comedian Carole Freeman
Today's Guest: Carole Freeman
- Ron Jeremy faces 20 more sexual assault charges.
- Porn star Ron Jeremy is facing an additional 20 counts of forcible rape, sexual battery, sodomy and more, according to the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office.
- The charges include includes six counts of sexual battery by restraint, five counts of forcible rape, three counts of forcible oral copulation, two count of forcible penetration by a foreign object and one count each of sodomy, assault with intent to commit rape, penetration by a foreign object on an unconscious or sleeping victim and lewd conduct with a 15-year-old girl.
- Another court date is scheduled for October 28. If convicted on all charges, Jeremy could be sentenced to up to 250 years in prison. According to online court records, he is in jail in Los Angeles and is being held on $6.6 million bail.
- Who would be the ideal host for “Jeopardy”
- Fans think LaVar Burton.
- Richards' dismissal comes after he stepped aside as "Jeopardy!" host, following an outcry over offensive comments -- made on an old podcast and resurfaced by "The Ringer" -- mocking Haiti, women and Jews (among other derogatory remarks).
- Hurricane Ida’s Impact.
- 46 dead.
- NYC subway tunnels flooded, suspending subway service for most of the region.
- Cousin Todd’s thoughts on the film “The Protege”.