Reasons you need a PLN:
- Find great resources, lesson plans, and conferences
- Share your resources & ideas
- Following amazing educators and their blogs
- Get support when needed
- Make international connections
- Flatten your classroom walls
- Collaborate globally on projects
- Find round-the-clock inspiration
- Learn the latest trends in education
- Never run out of ideas for new things to try with your students
- 10 Reasons Every Teacher Needs A Professional Learning Network – Teachthought.com
What We’re Listening To
AJ: Planet Money: Episode 947: Some-of-the-Money Ball
Baseball is a winner-take-all career. There is a very small chance of making massive amounts of money. But more importantly, there is a very big chance of making almost no money. Some minor leaguers earn $8,000 dollars per year.
To have more chances of winning the baseball lottery, some players are deciding to get together and face the odds as a group. They are joining “income pools,” which could change the way baseball players, and lots of professionals, think about how we get paid.
- Short Wave (NPR) – New discoveries, everyday mysteries, and the science behind the headlines — all in about 10 minutes, every weekday. It’s science for everyone, using a lot of creativity and a little humor. Join host Maddie Sofia for science on a different wavelength.
- Loving this podcast!
- Office Ladies – The Office co-stars and best friends, Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey, are doing the ultimate The Office re-watch podcast for you. Each week, Jenna and Angela will break down an episode of The Office and give exclusive behind-the-scenes stories that only two people who were there, can tell you.
Stacey: How I Built This – Gimlet Media: Alex Blumberg and Matt Lieber
- “Another outstanding episode from the @PodcastPD crew! Special thx for the shout out for my podcast, Inclusive Technology 4 All! Go to mmatp.com/it4all to subscribe, listen to past episodes, and to read the transcripts of every episode #ATchat #AT4NJ #ATUDL” ~ @mmatp
- Check out Mike’s podcast – Inclusive Technology 4 All
- New @PodcastPD Followers on Twitter:
We welcome feedback on our conversations you can comment below or you can contact us here.
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE FEEDBACK, AND CONNECT
This post may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.