Skye Pillsbury from newsletter 'The Squeeze' talks about 'What Does "Big Money Podcasting" Look Like?' both now and in the future, as layoffs continue and shows are cut.
We support both transcripts and chapters, if your podcast app doesn’t then grab a new app from podnews.net/newpodcastapps
- Skye Pillsbury - The Squeeze
- The Squeeze Newsletter Article What Does "Big Money Podcasting" Look Like?
Show Notes + Links:
- Joe Rogan is no longer #1 in Podnews’s Ranker
- Anchor continues to lose market share
- Five editorial people from Spotify’s podcast team were laid off this month, reports Ashley Carman
- Cadence13 may be up for sale
- The RSS feed to Kara Swisher’s former podcast Sway has been repurposed by the New York Times to be used by tech show Hard Fork. Swisher is annoyed, Walt Mossberg is upset
- The winners of the International Women’s Podcast Awards were announced
- Spotify released a Fan Study for podcast creators … Nick Hilton digs deep into Spotify’s new podcast research
- Podcast host Castopod has added support for premium podcasts
- SATurn, the Alby view into boostagrams, now shows complete boost amounts
- Want a new podcast recommendation? Live in the US or Canada? Just call the podline - 1 844 POD AT ME (1-844-763-2863). It’s a new service from Tink Media.
- Triton Digital has just revealed an update to their TAP advertising platform