How do you make a good first impression with your ideal clients on social media, so they take the next step on their conversion journey with you?
Start by optimizing your profile. Find out how in this week’s episode of the podcast.
In this episode of the podcast, I talk about:
- The 3 W's of a high-performing social media profile.
- #1 question to ask to generate dozens of social media posts.
- Why the little details matter for attracting (& converting) your target audience with your social profiles.
- How to drive more conversions with your LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter cover photo.
- 3 proven calls-to-action to compel users to take the next step.
- How to direct your visitors’ conversion journey with your curated content—whether Instagram story highlights; TikTok & YouTube playlists; or Facebook & Twitter pinned posts.
…and more!This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business: https://onlinedrea.com/free
Go to the show notes for all the resources mentioned in this episode: https://onlinedrea.com/172