How do you own your client’s voice on social media? Or keep your own brand voice consistent across all your social channels?
This tactic has rocketed our clients’ social media engagement and conversions. It’s flooded our inbox with referrals. It drives everything we do at the agency. And it’ll make your life 180% easier.
Are you ready to become a dangerously good copy stalker? Because my Senior Account Managers are here today to share with you what it takes: from tracking down copy across marketing channels, to hunting for the words and catchphrases that make the brand voice unique, and uncovering key definitions of success and challenge.
Plus, 6 other social media tactics we can’t live without—and you won’t either after you listen to this episode of the podcast.
This week we talk about:
- Our must-have tool for giving your social media strategies legs (and keeping them running!).
- The 5 Pillars of Content Framework that take the guessing—and stressing—out of creating your social posts.
- How to keep your content fresh with a “Living Social Media Strategy.”
- Why engagement metrics don’t tell the whole story about what’s working (and what’s not) in your social media marketing strategy.
- The #1 Reason behind your social media burnout.
- What it takes to prolong the lifespan of your client relationships (hint: not just good work & results).
This Episode Was Made Possible By:
Social Media Rockstar Framework Free Course
The Social Media Rockstar Framework is your chance to pull back the curtain and get insights on how to build a social media strategy that works for you, learn how to create (and implement) a simple and effective content plan, convert followers into buyers, and much more.
Register for this FREE course and gain the confidence you need to use social media as a tool to grow your business: https://onlinedrea.com/free
About the Guests
Meet our team of social media rockstars…
The “OG account manager” who’s been with us since day one! Lianne helped us perfect our copy stalking tactics waaay back in 2016. And today, she’s still slaying social media strategy for our clients from her home office in Manila.
A true “metrics maven.” Katy can troubleshoot any social media strategy from her home-base in Tennessee.
Diodi van der Berg
Beaming into meetings all the way from South Africa, Diodi’s an ace at client management, keeping cameras rolling and clients smiling.
Go to the show notes for all the resources mentioned in this episode: https://onlinedrea.com/167