Sound, Sobriety and Success with Matt Pinfield
Former record exec, Triple A format editor at AllAccess.com, and certified hypnotist and life coach Lynn McDonnell describes hypnotism and other techniques she used to become sober. She discusses working on herself and how she now helps others work be their best selves.
On this episode, Lynn talks to Matt about:
- Growing up in Buffalo, NY and her sibling rivalry
- How she used hypnotism to reprogram her brain and get sober
- Her interest in lyrics and how powerful they can be
- The substance use culture of the music industry
- How everyone’s journey is different and there is no singular solution for addiction
- Living in the present and changing your relationship with the past.
- The power of choice and how the environment you grew up in influences you
- Her experience as a single mother of twin’s
- Becoming a life coach and hypnotist and being of service to others
- And More
This episode is sponsored by The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Centers – one of the oldest residential drug and alcohol rehab programs. ARC is a non-profit and was hit hard financially as a result of COVID. For more information, and to donate or sign up for their quarterly newsletter, visit thechanceto.org.
About Lynn McDonnell
Lynn McDonnell has over 30 years of experience in sales, marketing, and promotion expertise in entertainment, media and artist relations and has worked at R&R, Interscope, Time Bomb Records, The Firm, Reprise Records, Live Nation, Epic Records, Mars Music, and more. She spent many years working in Alternative, Rock, and Triple A formats building great relationships that helped her become Triple A format editor at AllAccess.com. She now is a certified hypnosis and life coach.
Reach out to Lynn at @LynnMctwin on Instagram or [email protected] to get more info about life coaching or hypnosis.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.