Andrée Martin, Mindset Monday - The Five R’s All Leaders and Athletes Review at Midyear
Hello everyone and welcome back to Mindset Monday with Andree Martin on the Success InSight Podcast
Andrée Martin, Mindset Monday - The Five R’s All Leaders and Athletes Review at Midyear.
MINDSET MONDAY - The Five R’s All Leaders and Athletes Review at Midyear.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame, and a Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Master Certified Coach.
Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, and corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives.
Andrée Martin return returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about, “The Five R’s All Leaders and Athletes Review at Midyear”.
Key points include:
Mid-Season check-in: The 5 R’s All Leaders & Athletes Must Check Mid-Year
It is not how you drive but how you arrive!
Half time, @the turn, mid-year check-in (use all the sports)
It is time to Review:
- Check numbers (run the percentages check ex:68% short game 30-40% putting based on ability)
- Change, tweak equipment (Shaft shift, bounce in the wedge for increased performance), or keep it as is? (In a sales field same applies to products or intangibles) It is the product you are using or selling for ROI
2. Re-tune, Re-tool
3. Run the plays as is or re-direct
4. Re-direct with a better plan of attack
- Check stats
- Check performance under pressure
- Sustainability to crush it and reach the gold!
5. Ramp back up
To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her website at
You can also follow Andree on the following social sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflicts.