Today we have a fabulous guest: award-winning CEO, C-suite advisor, entrepreneur, and communications expert Sabrina Horn gives leaders the tools to resist “short hacks,” and the courage to lead with authenticity and integrity. Sabrina speaks candidly about developing leadership skills as a founder of the PR firm Horn Group, which has received national acclaim as Best US Employer, Best US Tech Agency, Silicon Valley Hall of Fame winner, and PR Entrepreneur of the Year. Her wealth of experience and expertise is incredible.
Some of the top tips of the interview include:
- Fakers and fibbers will be found out at some point and their integrity will be questioned
- There are times when people fake due to imposter syndrome: Sabrina suggests self assess your skills as a leader and celebrate what you are achieving to be more confident
- There is genuine power in self leadership and taking responsibility for your own personal development
- Having a mentor and/or trusted peers from other companies to speak to is invaluable
- Always prepare for meetings
You can order Sabrina's book here
And you can get in touch with Sabrina via her website
Download the transcription here.
Finally, if you would like to be kept in touch with our Lunch and Learn Masterclasses register here.